Friday, August 26, 2011

Woodbury Days

Getting ready for set up!!! Hope you have a chance to stop by and say HI. I also want to say Thank You to all of my Supporters this first year! If it wasnt for those who had a little Faith in me, I wouldnt Be doing this today!

Don't forget to Follow me on Facebook for Updates and Promotions.

This is going to be a fun weekend with so many great people to meet and prizes to Giveaway! Thanks to my Vendors for your Help in this Event

I want to Thank A Whimsical Place, The BUCKLE, Dorothy Ann Bakery, OneLateNight, Butters&Beans and my Fabulous family and Friends!!!

Know someone that deserves to have some photos taken, an expectant mom, and engaged couple. I am now offering gift cards and they will be available at my Booth! Great time to start thinking about Christmas :)

Time to Run... Much to do
See you there!

1 comment: