Saturday, August 27, 2011

Oh I had a Great Day

Oh SO MANY Babies! And some FABULOUS Seniors & Juniors and Families, Lots and lots of beautiful, fun, loving families and A few Wedding/Engagment opportunites that get me super excited! A few business' have expressed some interest in partnerships and working on some upcoming projects together so I Have to say...I can lay my head down and sleep well tonight! First I want to say thanks to my Family again for all their support. Mom and Dad Thanks for helping today!!! XO Many Friends and a few co-workers, well I guess I could say they are friends too,  came by today ... It means so much, thanks again!


If you haven't been by our booth and want a Chance to enter. Will be there tomorrow from 10-5. Should be another Great day! The parade starts at 1:00 All those that stop by the Booth receive a Referral card for 10% off a future portrait session... So stop by and say Hi if you are Near by.
A Whimsical Place Frame
A Whimsical Place Frame
Custom Stuffed/Plush Camera
Buckle Gift Card with t-shirt
Buckle Gift Card with t-shirt
BLV Gift Card 100.00
BLV GIft Card 50.00
BLV Gift Card 50.00
BLV Gift Card 50.00



No comments:

Post a Comment